Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tickets and Panoramic

Star testing is super fun when you're a senior. We don't have to come to school early. Today we had to go early to buy our ticket and take our panoramic picture. But sleeping in tomorrow! yay! This girl, she's my favorite, im not intimidated by her but i know she can beat me up. she's a tall feisty one. She's bad news but I love messing with her and she likes messing with everyone. I can't believe he wanted to buy my ticket for me. should have said yes though. jk. Even though I need to save my money, doesn't mean I can go around taking other peoples. ya know? We went to Verde Tea Expresso Bar and the milk tea was great. Got to school on time and gave my leftovers to my cousin. I needed to go pee during first period but I held it until 2nd period. Today was a chill day. Hopefully, I don't have to present my group Bill tomorrow. I'm Nervous. kekeke. When my mom got home from work, my dad zoomed away with the car. We thought he was going to go buy dinner but he went to his friends house to eat. He didn't even tell us anything and I was just waiting for him to come home. I had to call and ask. Mommy and me were going to go buy stuff too. darn. Maybe some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment