Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's a New Month - Little Joseph Khoa

I wore half uniform cause the other half was in the laundry. We should have went to McDonalds. We were early and I was hungry. But one person is under age. Planned for TDDT camp, we cooking dinner for friday night and decorating LTT. I need to make the name tags. Lets get experience! WOOHOO. hahaha. eating ice cream every week. OMG. Meeting was boring...Ate in n out with the crew than went to AMC to watch Fast5 which was sold out so we went to Century at Great Mall. Came home late, went to sleep and woke up for school. Forgot my wallet at home and called sister to bring it but couldn't find my friend to pay her. Ate 2 oranges for lunch. My package came home today! Prom dress for my cousin. I lost the receipt for a good 30 minutes. I thought a troll took it. Had my toilet cup of the night and now im going to have a goodnight sleep and a great day tomorrow. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment