Saturday, May 21, 2011

Don't mess with the Vu Dynasty, in my butt.

After school, I went home and ate my pasta while watching Hell Cats. I get a call to bring a lighter to the BBQ and that they are on their way to the park, so I started walking. Stopped by my uncles house to see if anyone was home so i can borrow a volleyball. Too bad no one was home, then we could have stayed at the park longer. All the food was gone and i felt like going home. But then... adventures with Karen and April! Gas, Car Wash, Finding cash, King Chicken Wing, Just Dance 2, Wii Sports, Icecream. Thanks for a great day. :D


 Victoria's Harker Graduation. Woke up early to get ready and drive all the way to a Saratoga Winery place. Something fancy. Went pretty quick cause there wasnt much people graduating. AWESOME. Got $1 flip flops from Old Navy. Ate and took a nap at home. went to vicky's house and ate some BBQ, Fruits, Cupcakes, and a burger. OMG! I ate so much. Took bunch of pics with webcam. Had to go home, the end.

Weekends are always the greatest

No comments:

Post a Comment