Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adventures with Karen April and Nelson

Newpark Mall -  Sears, Claires, Icings. Got Nelson fitted, bought jewelry
Jack in the box - $1 for 2 tacos. bought 4 tacos and fries. delicious.
Nobhill - Seaweed for Karen to make spam musubi for Nancy
home - Karen drove me home and we told our secrets. :D Did homework kinda. Mostly just read and tried making a study guide. Ate dinner.
visit grandma - She's looking pretty good. She can still go back and forth from Vietnam which is great. Prom talk with cousins. Got a Harker Graduation ticket. WOOT WOOT.

Yesterday -  Went to get $1 milk teas, my first badminton game watching Nancy and Sarah play, Passed my house, Nelson's house to make Spam Musubi, no seaweed so walked to nobhill and they said i was weird. ): so sad, Karen drove me home saying if i told her a secret she would tell me a secret. I fail at finding my secrets. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment