Sunday, May 15, 2011

Senior Ball

We went to pick up Nelson's tux and he had hella road rage thinking everyone was heading to Formal Headquarters at New Park Mall.We went to Great Mall to return things but id didn't work. Saw Phuoc! OMG I miss everyone from DHV.  Nelson drove us home and I ate yummy foods.

Maria came super early so I did my nails. She left and Tony came. We played wii sports which I beat him in bowling! i think. Went to McDonalds which he paid for. How Nice. Made spam musubi which everyone liked. cool beans. umm. showered, hair dried, makeup, hair, couple pictures, ate at aprils, group pictures, hotel check in, prom, dancing, hotel, made me sleep, hangover. Is it morning sickness? LOL Over All. I had a pretty good time with myself. :D Hard time trying not to move too fast at TN. Had to watch the kids during mass and was trying not to fall asleep. kids are so weird during mass. I was super hungry. OMG. the meeting was so long and non one was really listening. Jk. just me. But all i got to do is name tags. Thank goodness for the party at my aunts house. I ate lots. Sister totally snitched on me. Walked into the party, "Catherine has a hangover!" Dad asks what time I came home, "She didn't even come home" GAHHHH. And I never say anything about her sneaking out, partying, lying about meetings...

Special thanks to Nelson Pham for being my date and leaving me dancing with myself. It would have been weird to dance with him the whole night anyways. Thanks to TN Diana for doing my hair. Thanks to Auntie Xuan for doing my makeup. Thanks to Tony for buying me McDonalds and water when I was really dehydrated. And for drinks and babysitting. :D Thanks for Karen, MJ, Sanicis, Manny, Vivian, Daniel, Erica, Isiah, and April for being there. Nice meeting everyone. Super Thanks to Diana for making everything happen = Party Bus, Hotel, Organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment