Thursday, July 21, 2011

So there's this HT that's a very distant uncle


My brother went to watch Harry potter with A. Khoi. And me and my sister went to hang out with our uncle bac thang. Haha. He’s still in training though cause he has to buy us icecream. We bought our own banh khot and our own nuoc Mia. And I gave some coins for him to buy his nuoc Mia. Then they went to play basketball with other HT and random strangers. They played a game while me and my sister messed around playing volleyball and basketball in the other court. EVHS ! Collected bottles for the kids fundraiser. Haha. Went to Thais house and ate a bowl of bun real. Our bac thang is a really good translater. Apparently jason’s name is chim con. ( blue jay and son) we thought of names for everyone but i can’t spell. We were about to go for I’ve cream or something but our brother came to pick us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment